BuckleySandler Webinar: Cybersecurity and Data Risk from a BSA/AML Perspective
- November 10, 2016
- 12:00 PM ET - 1:00 PM ET
Along with AML, cybersecurity is often viewed as one of the most pressing concerns for financial institutions, with attendant risks of financial loss, reputational damage, and regulatory compliance concerns. As recognized by the OCC and others, the goals and methods of AML and cybersecurity are increasingly converging.
BuckleySandler held a discussion on cybersecurity and data risk, and its convergence with AML, conducted as part of our ongoing FinCrimes webinar series.
We will discuss:
- The evolving landscape of cyber threats
- General expectations for a cyber security and intrusion response framework
- The integration of the cyber security function into the overall financial crimes compliance program
- How information and processes utilized by the cyber security function can be leveraged by the AML function (and vice versa)
- Rich Nolan, Global Managing Director of Cyber Investigations, Citi
- Tom Pageler, Chief Risk Officer and Chief Information Security Officer, Neustar
- Jim Shreve, Counsel at BuckleySandler LLP
When: Thursday, November, 10, 2016 from 12:00-1:00 pm ET
James T. Parkinson, Partner at BuckleySandler LLP, focuses on international regulatory compliance counseling, corporate internal investigations, and enforcement defense litigation. He represents clients on a variety of criminal and civil enforcement actions, including Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), securities fraud, insider trading, false statements, and environmental matters.
With more than 150 lawyers in Washington, DC, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, and London, BuckleySandler LLP offers premier enforcement, litigation, compliance, regulatory, and transactional services to financial services institutions, as well as leading and early stage companies, joint ventures, private equity funds, and individual clients throughout the world. "The best at what they do in the country." (Chambers USA)