Dana Walsh Kumar is an Associate in the New York office of Buckley Sandler LLP. Her practice focuses on government enforcement and litigation matters, with a particular focus on consumer finance and white collar issues.
Prior to joining Buckley Sandler, Ms. Kumar clerked for the Honorable Cathy Seibel in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York. Before clerking, Ms. Kumar was a litigation Associate at Cahill, Gordon & Reindel, where she focused on enforcement and commercial litigation matters.
Ms. Kumar received her J.D. from Boston College (magna cum laude), where she served as an Articles Editor for the Boston College Law Review. During law school she interned for the Honorable Loretta A. Preska in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York. She received her B.S. (magna cum laude), from Georgetown University.
- J.D., Boston College (magna cum laude)
- B.S., Georgetown University (magna cum laude)
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit