Ryan S. Pollard, Counsel in Buckley Sandler LLP’s Washington, DC office, represents financial services clients, private equity and venture capitalists, and other investors in a wide range of corporate and transactional matters. His work includes mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, critical vendor agreements, fintech agreements, mortgage loan and mortgage servicing rights purchase and sale agreements, servicing and subservicing agreements, credit and security agreements, processing and payment agreements, and debt and equity issuances.
Representative transactions include assisting:
- A fintech company in the acquisition of a software company that provides analytics for financial institutions and in the acquisition of a leading document preparation company
- Community banks and underwriters in private or public debt and equity issuances
- Community banks in merger transactions, including related regulatory and corporate diligence
- A major mortgage originator with the sale of its origination platform and related assets in two separate transactions
- A well-funded joint venture to structure and launch a mobile wallet and related e-commerce initiatives
- A major Wall Street wealth management concern in a private-label mortgage origination and servicing transaction
- Buyers and sellers of mortgage loans and servicing rights, including through correspondent and other channels, with aggregate principal balances in the hundreds of billions of dollars
Prior to joining Buckley Sandler, Mr. Pollard was a corporate and securities associate in private practice, where he represented clients in a broad range of local, national, and international corporate transactions.
Mr. Pollard received his J.D. from George Washington University (with honors) and his B.S. from the University of Maryland, College Park.
WASHINGTON, DC (December 12, 2017) - Buckley Sandler LLP represented Luther Burbank Corp., a bank holding company headquartered in Santa Rosa, California, in its recent initial public offering of common stock, which raised gross proceeds of approximately $150 million. Luther Burbank operates...Press Releases
Buckley Sandler advised the sole book-running manager, Sandler O’Neill + Partners, L.P., in the $150 million public offering by Union Bankshares Corporation of 5.00% subordinated notes due in 2026. Union Bankshares Corporation, headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, is the holding company for Union...Press Releases
WASHINGTON, DC (January 6, 2015) – Buckley Sandler LLP announced today that Paige Ammons , Kari K. Hall , Mehul N. Madia , , Ryan S. Pollard , and John B. Williams III , residents in the firm’s Washington, DC, office, have been promoted to counsel, effective January 1, 2015. These promotions follow...Press Releases
First Virginia Community Bank ("FVCbank" or the "bank") has completed a follow-on offering of 1,622,936 shares of common stock at an offering price of $13.50 per share, raising approximately $21.9 million in gross proceeds. FVCbank intends to use the net proceeds of this offering to support its...In The News